Chief Information Officer
Casey originally joined Aventine Hill as our first CIO Advisory Partner supporting our clients. He was appointed CIO for the firm in 2013 as our growth drove requirements for improved processes and use of technology. Casey sets our overall IT strategy; oversees our internal PMO; and selects and manages the applications and vendors who provide our IT support.
Prior to Aventine Hill, Casey worked for 13 years at Lyondell Chemical and LyondellBasell. He led ERP implementations and consolidations with a deep focus on finance, accounting, and shared services functions. He drove business and IT change during periods of organic growth, mergers that doubled company size, and challenging economic conditions, including a chapter 11 bankruptcy restructuring. During his 13 years at American General he led business and systems improvements in accounting, customer service, and operations. Casey earned a MBA in Finance and a BBA in Management Information Systems from the University of Houston.
Casey continues to provide CIO Advisory support to clients who require leveraging change from IT or within IT. He brings the knowledge and abilities of a business and financially oriented IT executive whether resolving complex business issues, developing IT strategy, or taking the reigns as the interim or fractional CIO.
For Aventine Hill Partners’ clients, Casey:
- Performed a strategic assessment and developed a three year IT roadmap for a mature $500+ million manufacturer.
- At multiple PE-owned oilfield services companies, assessed an aging ERP system and defined a roadmap for improvement, or led a software evaluation to select a replacement.
- Assessed merger integration requirements and recommended application roadmaps to standardize key processes and systems for a midstream company that acquired another larger company.
- Recommended an IT strategy and accounting system, then directed implementation of system at a pre-revenue offshore drilling company.
- Performed IT assessments, recommended organization and process changes, and evaluated IT managed service firms at multiple companies. Assisted in recruiting new IT leaders when appropriate.
- Defined HR/Payroll roadmaps for multiple companies, evaluating and recommending in-source software vs out-source vendor options.
Casey can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-960-9898 (office).
Read Casey's blog posts here.