Texas Business Radio (TBR) is a great resource for entrepreneurs around the state to learn from other business leaders. I was invited to be a guest on the show to talk about IT. The segment aired the weekend of October 8th in Houston, San Antonio, and Austin. In the below video, TBR host Matt Register and I discuss:
- How mid-market companies have advantages in using technology compared to large companies.
- How software-as-a-service (SaaS) is changing the speed and cost of implementing software.
- Reasons that companies seek to transition from QuickBooks to more sophisticated business processes and software.
- The value of having an IT strategy.
- How security has become critical and ways business owners can think about their risks and solutions.
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com to learn more.