Services to help you gain competitive advantage from business intelligence and analytics
Is your company able to generate actionable information from your business data when your decision-makers need it? Have you invested in BI platforms and dashboarding tools and not yet realized real value? Have you just begun looking at advanced BI tools and cloud offerings and find it difficult to select from the diverse offerings?
Whether you are an emerging growth company or established industry leader, Aventine Hill Partners can work with your business leaders and IT experts to realize tangible benefits from your investments in BI. We will help you understand your options, value, and costs; and, accelerate access to the dashboards, analytics capabilities, and scalable solutions you need to support real time interactive business decision making.
Aventine Hill Partners assists in all phases of the lifecycle for Business Intelligence and Analytics.
- Strategy and Roadmap – We will help you define a BI, analytics, and management reporting roadmap tailored to your business. We provide an independent analysis of benefits you can reasonably achieve and the total cost of ownership, both external vendor costs and internal employee support, to sustain your capabilities as your business grows and evolves.
- BI and Reporting Platforms – We will help you select the BI platforms and reporting tools that best fit your business needs, IT strategies, and budget. Or, we can assess and optimize the BI platforms and tools you already have that are not delivering the value your company requires. These can range from enterprise scale platforms to software-as-a-service (SaaS) tools affordable for the smallest companies.
- Data Analysis and KPI Specifications – We will collaborate with your business and financial leaders to identify the most leveraging metrics and KPIs for decision-making and management reporting. Then, analyze and map the data from your internal and external data sources for optimal loading, analysis, and reporting from your BI platform. This may include advising on master data standardization and cleanup, along with recommending master data management processes.
- Dashboard and Reporting Implementation – We will assist in developing dashboards and reports using the BI tools best suited to your environment. Our functional consultants can be embedded in your business functions to accelerate progress on complex dashboards and reports; then provide knowledge transfer to your permanent employees who will manage the dashboards going forward. Or, our consultants can be part of larger BI and Big Data Project teams, collaborating with your analytics leaders, data scientists, and external vendor experts to deliver on large scale investments.
- Project Management and Change Management – We will provide experienced project managers, business analysts, and change management consultants to help plan, organize, execute, and educate so your BI project delivers the desired value, on-time, and on-budget.
Not Sure Where to Start?
One of our CIO Advisors or Business and Technology Practice Directors can perform an independent assessment to articulate your company’s unique business case for BI and Analytics, and recommend roadmap approaches that will fit your budget.Our Business and Technology consulting team can utilize our BI QuickStart Methodology to deliver a scalable dashboard pilot using commonly available BI tools in one month or less.